CLINDAMYCIN 600 mg hard capsule
CLINDAMYCIN ADB – indicated for the treatment of infections in adults and children over 14 years of age *
Clinical efficacy for infections:
• Upper respiratory tract and middle ear: pharyngitis, tonsillitis, otitis media
• Lower respiratory tract: bronchitis, pneumonia, lung abscess
• Skin and soft tissues: acne, furunculosis, cellulite, abscesses, infected wounds
• Bones and joints: osteomyelitis, septic arthritis
• Gynecological infections: endometritis, colpitis, salpingitis, pelvic inflammatory disease
• Odontogenic infections: periodontitis, periodontal abscess, gingivitis, periodontitis
• Severe infections: peritonitis, septicemia, endocarditis, encephalitis, pneumonia in AIDS patients
• Infectious diseases: scarlet fever
DOSAGE AND CONDITIONS OF APPLICATION
Adults and children over 14 years old
Daily dosage: 600 – 1800 mg
Take 1 capsule 1 time per day or 1 capsule 2-3 times a day, drinking enough water.
The duration of therapy depends on the condition of the patient. In the case of infections caused by beta-hemolytic streptococcus, the duration of treatment is 10 days.*
In dentistry, the drug is used 600 mg per day for 5-7 days.
There is no need to review the doses of the drug in the elderly and in patients with impaired liver and kidney function.
• Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or any component of the drug.
• Hypersensitivity to lincomycin.
Pregnancy and lactation
The use of clindamycin during pregnancy and lactation is possible if the intended benefit to the mother outweighs the possible risks to the fetus.
Manufacturer: Antibiotic-Razgrad AD, BULGARIA
Importer: Demi Farm LLC, Armenia.