The Multi-Gyn Concentrated Femi Wash aids female intimate hygiene. Previously called Bio-Fem, this intimate wash is mild and soap free and so is gentle but effective on the delicate skin of the vaginal area. It helps to stabilise the flora in the vagina and is gentle enough of even the most sensitive vaginal tissues. It is suitable for daily use.
- 2QR complex – a patented biologically active polysaccharide.
- Galactoarabinan polyglucoronic acid crosspolymer.
- Xanthan gum.
- Caprylyl glycol – pH 4.1.
- Prevents and eliminates bacterial vaginosis.
- Quickly removes vaginal discomfort.
- Reduces unpleasant odor and discharge.
- Immediately soothes itching and irritation.
- Optimizes the microflora and condition of the vaginal tissues.
- Resists yeast infection (thrush).
Since “Multi-Gyn Actigel” maintains optimal vaginal acidity and sperm is alkaline, the activity of spermatozoa can decrease during use of “Multi-Gyn Actigel”. If you want to get pregnant, do not use Multi-Gyn Actigel for several hours after sexual intercourse. “Multi-Gyn Actigel” is not contraception. Other side effects are still not known.
Dosing and Administration:
- You can use Multi-Gyn Actigel as often as you want, every time you feel or want to prevent such kinds of discomfort like itching, hypersensitivity or irritation.
- For Bacterial Vaginosis, accompanied by undesirable secretions and / or odor, inject the gel into the vagina at least twice a day for 5 days.
- To prevent unwanted secretions, odors and related complaints, the gel should be applied once every three days. With more frequent use of the drug, the effectiveness increases. It is recommended to apply the gel before bedtime. With unprotected intercourse, the acidity (pH) of the vagina is disturbed. Use the Multi-Gyn Actigel gel after 8 hours after intercourse to restore the optimal pH of the vagina and prevent the appearance of an unpleasant odor.
- In case of vaginal discomfort, which can occur in the form of itching, irritation, sensitivity, redness and soreness, apply Multi-Gyn Actigel Gel at least once a day and every time you need to eliminate discomfort.
- After applying the gel, slight tingling can occur. This is normal, and these feelings will quickly disappear. Multi-Gyn Actigel is completely safe and can be used without restrictions. It can be used in combination with any medicines. In case of prolonged or repeated complaints, you should consult a doctor. The course of application of the Multi-Gyn Actigel gel should not exceed 30 days, so that the vaginal microflora can be restored without the support of drugs.
- In case of discomfort of the vulva, you can apply Multi-Gyn Actigel with your finger (you should wash your hands before applying).
- For internal admisitration, you can use a special applicator. It is enclosed in a kit and is screwed onto a tube. Using the applicator, you can insert the gel into the vagina. After use, you can leave the applicator on the tube, rinsing it with warm water and then putting a cap on it.
- You can also inject the product with your finger. To do this, wash your hands and apply the gel on the index finger in an amount that should be at least as large as the tip of your index finger. Enter your finger into the vagina.
Manufacturer: BioClin, NL
Importer: Demi Pharm LLC, RA