Herbal nipple care for breastfeeding mothers
Multi-Mam Balm is recommended for preventing cracked nipples and improving the condition of nipple area tissue. Non-sticky and easily absorbed, it protects the nipple area by replacing and supplementing the natural skin fat, and does not have to be removed before breastfeeding.
- Is based on a combination of vegetable oils that are derived from lipids, such as sterols and prostaglandins,
- contains enough scaly, the most important component of the human fat layer,
- does not contain short-chain fatty acids, which are contained in lanolin and are known for their irritant action.
- It has a neutral aroma and smell. Without conservatives.
- To care for dry and sensitive nipples of nursing mothers:
- Protection of nipples during feeding and prevention of cracks in the skin.
- Recovery of natural sebum, which is removed during feeding, and additional moisturizing of the skin.
- Rapid relief of pain.
- Easily absorbed into the skin of the nipples, does not cause a feeling of stickiness
- It is based on a mixture of vegetable oils.
- Completely safe for the child, even if he swallows it
- This remedy does not need to be removed before feeding
- Even during feeding, the skin remains protected
- Does not contain reagents and preservatives.
- Without color and odor, ease of application.
Manufacturer: BioClin, NL
Importer: Demi Pharm LLC, RA